Find Out If You Are Doing Things Which Might Be Considered Suspicious
There have been so many anti-terrorism laws passed since 9/11 that it is hard to keep up on what kinds of things might get one on a “list” of suspected bad guys.
We’ve prepared this quick checklist so you can see if you might be doing something which might get hassled.
The following actions may get an American citizen living on U.S. soil labeled as a “suspected terrorist” today:
– Speaking out against government policies
– Criticizing the government’s targeting of innocent civilians with drones
– Paying cash at an Internet cafe
– Creating alternative currencies
– Stocking up on more than 7 days of food
Holding the following beliefs may also be considered grounds for suspected terrorism:
– Being “reverent of individual liberty”
– Being anti-tax, anti-regulation or for the gold standard
So basically any mindset, or way of life which chooses to question, and not follow the dictates of the Supreme Soviet..oops Federal Government. Is considered a threat to the “security of the people”(Sic, Government)